By Kendra Holliday | January 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm
A Billion Wicked Thoughts: What the Internet Tells Us About Sexual Relationships, by Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam =SUCH a good book. Even the authors sound like boogeymen from Gomorrah.
Here are some highlights:
– We all know how Kinsey and Masters and Johnson were shut down in their sex research studies, but it’s pointed out that even in this century, scientists are being blocked from sex research. WHY? Why is there still such a stigma attached to sex? Is it not a core aspect of biology?
– The book features keyword searches of several subjects. Here is an example:
pics of bikinis and girls
the sin of masturbation
pretty girls in bikinis
girls suntanning in bikinis
college cheerleader pics in bikinis
christian advice on lust
– The random lists of things that turned people on reminded me of some of the things that used to turn me on as a kid. I used to get really hot seeing the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader calendar. They looked SO happy and sexy! And I thought Spiderman was sexy. I used to pretend to make out with him, even though he had no mouth.
- There’s no doubt men are all about teen girls, but they also sport quite a boner for older women (50+) as well. One of the most popular sex words in porn? MOM. The two countries that have the highest interest in granny porn is Kenya and England. Read the book to find out why.
– Jack Black has a foot fetish.
– Pretty much all men love dick. Straight men, gay men, and not just their own dick. They are incredibly drawn to cock in porn. They get off on it, more so than women. See Chapter 2.
– Men’s brains are designed to objectify women. Men only need one cue to get turned on – a pic of a butt or breasts, for instance. Women, on the other hand, are more complex, and need two or more cues to get turned on. This is why cock shots sent to women aren’t an effective courting technique. Sure, women like a visual cue, but they also need some personality thrown in, or an element of danger, or knowledge that the man is wealthy. This is why romance stories are so hugely popular with women – the stories combine multiple hot factors, which is necessary in order to properly turn a woman on. Women like a man who has a sexy voice AND is a vampire. This is also why Viagra doesn’t work on women – they need psychological stimulation in addition to physical.
– In fact, men who have the most success with women are the men who can pull off the qualities of being a rogue, as well as being tender – and know WHEN to be a rogue, and when to be tender. You see, women want it ALL. They don’t want just a nice guy, or just an asshole.
– The authors observed that in the romance stories women like so much, there is much more emphasis on the activity of the blood within a hero’s penis than what size it is, or what it looks like. (For instance, “Blood surged to his cock, heated, unexpected, inappropriate.” – from the book Burning Wild, by Christine Feehan.) Women care more about being desired, about driving a man wild with lust, than about how big his dick is. MEN care about dick size way more than women do.
– I learned what “absolute territory” is – it’s the band of skin visible between a woman’s skirt and the top of her socks or stockings. An anime fan explains, “The socks and skirt are usually darker shades than the skin. Therefor the skin is the light at the end of a dark tunnel, gleaming in an aura of brilliance. Always seek the light.”
– I learned about “Bait Bus.” Have you heard of the porn series “Bang Bus”, where men pick up women off the strip, sexually use them, then discard them afterward? Well, “Bait Bus” is the version where gay men pick up straight men using a female decoy, then blindfold him and subject him to male cocksucking. YES! Gay men often fetishize straight men. There are other themes such as “Straight Hell” where straight men are blackmailed and forced to submit to assfucking and so on.
– There’s a porn series called “Straight Guys for Gay Guys” that features heterosexual couples fucking, but the focus of the camera is on the MAN instead of the woman, so that the gay men watching it get a good view of the straight man being all virile. The woman is just a prop! According to statistics, about two-thirds of American gay men who seek casual sex prefer the more submissive role. Tops are more in demand. Tops rarely get aroused by being sexually submissive. An example of a Top’s ad on Craigslist: “Looking for bottom to suck my dick and eat my cum while I watch TV.” I love it!
– My favorite chapter after the “Boys Will be Boys” chapter is the one called “Cheating Wives and Girls Gone Wild.” I love the cuckolding fetish and all that kinky, taboo stuff. There’s a whole section on Literotica called “Loving Wives” that features this type of scenario. I need to check it out sometime, I usually get stuck on the “Incest/Taboo” section, hee!
This book exposed me to dozens of new concepts and theories about what makes us tick, what gets the blood pumping to our genitals – and our brains. Absolutely fascinating!