By Kendra Holliday | July 8, 2014
The Top 5 reasons why people contact me are, in this order:
1. He’s a married man in his 50’s or 60’s whose wife is not interested in sex (mismatched libido)
2. He/she has some sort of sexual issue they want to work through
3. He/she is interested in branching out sexually, either because they are in transition, not getting laid, or curious about non-monogamy
4. He/she (mostly he) has a fetish and are ashamed/seeking an outlet
5. They want to meet me, and possibly rub me for good luck
My goal is to offer tools, connections, and options to people so that they can become happier and healthier. Sex is my specialty, which ties into work, family, personal – everything!
Here is a list of resources I most often recommend to my clients:
I share my human sexuality checklist with them and encourage them to fill it out, either solo or with a partner. They can share it with me if they’d like.
I recommend they visit the Hustler on Natural Bridge Rd or a local couples-friendly adult toy store.
If they live in St. Louis, I encourage them to get involved with SEX+STL. It’s important to meet like-minded people and have spaces for discussing sexuality.
5 MOST RECOMMENDED LINKS
6 MOST RECOMMENDED BOOKS
Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships – Why people fall into the mentality that spouses = property
Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships – Great guide for non-monogamy
The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us From Violence – Every woman should read this book.
She Comes First: The Thinking Man’s Guide to Pleasuring a Woman – If you want to be a better lover to women, you need to know how to give good head.
Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad – for all you people who have it bad for someone bad for you
This is just a starting point. Everyone is unique and there’s so much to explore and learn!