By Kendra Holliday | January 26, 2014 at 4:22 pm
For being such a beast, my partner Matthew is heartbreakingly gentle with my breasts – he knows how sensitive they are. They are B cups, a handful for me, but his paws dwarf them.
He cups them gently, caresses them, cradles one of them as he brings it to his lips. He can fit my whole breast in his mouth easily. He worships them both in equal turns, he toys, he tongues, he teases, and then he starts sucking…
And I go mad, I writhe and wriggle and gasp and squeal, as if I’m trying to get away, but that’s the last thing I want to do. He holds on to me…
He’s tugging me down a dark, shadowy hall by a chain attached to my nipples and my cunt – my pussy twitches with every warm, wet suck. He doesn’t stop, the corridor goes on and on, I become dizzy and disoriented as he consumes me…
And then he gets me to the end of the hall and throws open the door and I’m dazzled with light and warmth and showered in sparks of burgundy and gold…
By Kendra Holliday | January 26, 2014 at 9:36 am
Thanks to a client no-call, no-show yesterday, I missed my financial goal for the week. I have a reservation policy in place in order to avoid my time being wasted (my biggest pet peeve!!!) but he was an established client and I had seen him three times before. I dunno, maybe he had an emergency, but there I was, all dolled up and ready to greet him and help him conquer his Mommy issues, and then… nothing.
Luckily, I’m not desperate like I have been in the past. He didn’t fuck up my mortgage payment, just my home improvement goals. I need new windows and a new furnace. I plan on buying a new car this year. Trying to be pro-active. I’m SO proud of being a financially independent, single mom. I work really hard, I have unique and special talents, and I’m always trying to meet the right people. LOTS of networking opportunities happening these days. I have meetings with strip clubs, swinger groups, the local chapter of AASECT, Wash U Med School, and more!
So, yeah. The one thing I lack is time, and the one thing I always need is money. I have everything else. I live a rich and beautiful life. I have an amazing kid, greats jobs, an amazing partner, and amazing SEX, PASSION, FRIENDS!
Here are some recent highlights:
By Kendra Holliday | January 24, 2014 at 6:15 am
|Like an ocean, love can be
expansive and fluid
Ed Note: This article was orginally published in July 2011 on BlogHer.
My partner and I have the perfect relationship. For us, anyway. We’ve been together for five years. We’re not married, but are in a long-term relationship. We do not live together, preferring to keep our households, finances, and families separate. Autonomy suits us well.
To top it all off, we are polyamorous; meaning, our relationship is open, allowing us to experience intimate relationships with other people, such as dating, loving, and exploring sexually. Sometimes we do it together; other times, separately.
We don’t fight. We have amazing chemistry and enjoy an incredibly satisfying sex life. We can’t get enough of each other. Our relationship is based on mutual worship and respect, and our number one rule when it comes to dating other people is they need to respect both of us.
Before I knew of polyamory, I thought I was defective and unfit to be in a relationship. After years of disappointing my partners, a series of men who enjoyed playing with the girlfriends I brought home, but freaked at the mere mention of another “sausage in the room,” I resigned myself to remaining single.
By Kendra Holliday | January 21, 2014 at 7:00 pm
The other day I went to a Chinese restaurant called Asiana Garden with a friend of mine who is Chinese. The plan was for him to order all kinds of exotic vegetarian food for me to try. When we sat down I told J, “One of the reasons why this is my favorite Chinese restaurant is because they have BULL PENIS on the menu.”
“Yes! Look!” I pointed it out to him.
“I’ll get it.”
“NO WAY!” I crowed.
“Oh, sure. Chinese Food Fear Factor. I’ve had dog before. And there’s this dish called The Duel of the Tiger and Dragon that has cat and snake in it. ”
“WHOAH.” I’m used to just being grossed out by people eating bacon and steak!
When the server came to take our order, I silently hoped J would order in Chinese, and he totally did, and it was totally hot.
He ordered “greasy stick,” which are like unsweet long johns you dip in sweetened, warm soy milk, this melon dish that reminded me of cucumber, diced tofu and 1,000 year old egg (they used to cure the eggs in horse urine, now they just use lye), a beautiful seaweed and egg soup I called “mermaid soup,” and for himself, the bull penis and a soup with intestines and pig blood. (Now for all of you going ewww right now, please bear in mind that pepperoni is nothing but blood, fat, and salt, and that bologna has cow vagina in it.)
By Kendra Holliday | January 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm
A Billion Wicked Thoughts: What the Internet Tells Us About Sexual Relationships, by Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam =SUCH a good book. Even the authors sound like boogeymen from Gomorrah.
Here are some highlights:
- We all know how Kinsey and Masters and Johnson were shut down in their sex research studies, but it’s pointed out that even in this century, scientists are being blocked from sex research. WHY? Why is there still such a stigma attached to sex? Is it not a core aspect of biology?
- The book features keyword searches of several subjects. Here is an example:
pics of bikinis and girls
the sin of masturbation
pretty girls in bikinis
girls suntanning in bikinis
college cheerleader pics in bikinis
christian advice on lust
- The random lists of things that turned people on reminded me of some of the things that used to turn me on as a kid. I used to get really hot seeing the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader calendar. They looked SO happy and sexy! And I thought Spiderman was sexy. I used to pretend to make out with him, even though he had no mouth.
By Kendra Holliday | January 15, 2014 at 6:39 am
Last week I asked readers to suggest sex acts that everyone should try at least once. Now, this list may not be as kinky as you might expect. That’s because I chose to focus on sensualism and intimacy over fear factor stuff. So, you’ll find a lot of creative vanilla acts, but things like genital torture? Not so much. I was also able to consolidate a lot of things into one entry, such as anal play for rimming, receiving, pegging, etc. This gives you more flexibility when planning out your sex menu.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this list. Please comment on how many of these things you have done, and what stands out as something you’d like to try soon!
2. mutual masturbation
3. sexual encounter with person of a different gender
4. same sex encounter
5. male-female-male threesome
6. male-female-female threesome
8. using a condom during sex
9. using another form of birth control
10. getting/giving spanking
11. phone sex
13. writing/drawing on your partner
14. combine food and sex in some way
15. sex while being restrained in some way
16. one night stand
18. orgasm three times in one night
19. morning sex
21. afternoon sex
22. middle of the night sex
23. have sex while wearing a costume
24. cross dress
25. give oral sex
26. receive oral sex
27. have sex with a friend
28. wait a long time to have sex with someone you’ve been crushing on
29. get a full body massage (more…)
By Kendra Holliday | January 5, 2014 at 11:16 am
Another incredible weekend at the cabin.
The cabin is under new ownership now, so they made some nice minor improvements, such as new furniture, bedding, and this sign:
…unless you have a sex blog.
We had a fire going ALL WEEKEND, which apparently is as bad for you as smoking cigarettes, godammit. I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have a wood burning fireplace at my house.
Here’s a pic of me in the hot tub from a previous year:
By Kendra Holliday | January 4, 2014 at 7:20 am
That last post left me feeling pretty gross, so I want to slam this blog with a bunch of positive energy.
On New Year’s Day, I did something I’ve been wanting to do for a LONG time – clean and organize my sex toy cabinet. I used to keep my sex toys in a big hat box by my bed, but my collection grew too big, so now I use the hat box for condoms and bought a cabinet off Craigslist for $100. (I wonder what the cabinet held before, and why they sold it… ((I always wonder about people and their stuff, their houses, how they decorate, what they are drawn to))… but anyway!)
My toy cabinet was getting down in the dumps – all dusty and shit thrown in there randomly. It was not a respectful shrine, so I took the time to carefully clean, regard, and reorganize all the contents. It made me really appreciate my collection. I should use this stuff more!!! I have a bad habit of sticking to the same things – I have go to’s.
I’m really proud of how it turned out. Can you spot any of the toys from my Top 10 List??
Next time, I want to get a manservant to clean it with reverence while I lounge nearby in sexy lingerie, sipping a cocktail and reading a sex book and looking on…
By Kendra Holliday | January 2, 2014 at 9:14 pm
You know what’s awesome? It was much easier writing the list of Top 10 Things That Have Been in My Vagina. My positive sexual experiences far outweigh my negative, and shine warmly in my head, eclipsing the dark, gross shitty stuff.
That’s because I have not let the negative things define me. I have overcome them, and defined my sexuality on my own terms. Each of the things below sucked bad, but they all made me a stronger person as a result.
Look, I’m not much into trigger warnings – I kinda figure if you’re alive and on the internet, you’re going to run into some raw dog shit. But I’ll go ahead and let you know that the list gets progressively worse. A yeast infection is a walk in the park compared to some of the hell that follows.
10. Yeast. I’m glad to say I have a hardy vagina – some women I know have to deal with chronic yeast or bladder infections. For the most part, mine can endure all kinds of crazy activity and then go on about its business. I have had a few yeast infections though, and itchy, pissed off vaginas are no fun! They’re actually pretty gross. It’s cool modern medicine has evolved such that you just need to pop one pill orally and be done with it, as opposed to seven days of injecting applications of messy creams up there.
9. Bad bacteria. I’ve had two nasty, disgusting bacterial vag infections in my life, and they both developed from the same hot tub. It was a nice, clean swinger hot tub in West County, and I’ve been in all kinds of hot tubs and lakes with no problem, and no one else who was in the tub had an issue, so it must’ve been a bad reaction with my personal chemistry. I smelled like rotting fish down there. Had to go to the doctor for medicine, good grief! Needless to say, I stopped hot tubbing with that couple, even though they were nice. I had gross associations with them, like when you eat a can of sauerkraut and then throw up afterward.
8. A really big dick. I’ve been with all sizes of dicks. I prefer average size – 5-7 inches when erect. I dated one guy for a while with an 8-inch-dick. It wasn’t ideal for me. Then one day, I slept with a man who had a 9-inch-dick – talk about a world of hurt! IT SUCKED. I wasn’t into it AT ALL. I grimaced my way through it and avoided him after that, which made me feel gross.
By Kendra Holliday | January 1, 2014 at 10:10 am
I thought this would be a good topic to follow the vaginal penetration post.
A few years ago, the Riverfront Times published an article titled Top Ten Things That Have Been in The Beautiful Kind’s Vagina: NSFW. I was SO honored. I’m pretty sure no other woman has that distinction. The article is by now out of date, so I’m going to offer my own, more accurate version. GOD my vagina has been good to me! Holy shit I’ve had a lot of people and things in my vagina! (For context, click here to see what my pussy looks like – the glorious gateway to my vagina!)
10. Tapio, my wooden dildo. One of my favorite sex toys. My lovely super smooth dildo glows like a tiger’s eye and smells like cedar. Very warm and inviting. He is the most living inanimate object I’ve ever fucked.
9. An abortionist. I seriously can’t imagine what life would be like right now if I hadn’t gotten an abortion in 2007. It was a sucky situation and a difficult decision to make, but I am infinitely grateful I had the legal option to exercise my right to choose.
8. Big black cock. I’m sorry, but even if the cock isn’t technically “big” (and lord knows I’m not a size queen!), it still sounds better to say it that way. I’ve had the pleasure of fucking several handsome black men. Here is one of them.
7. Hitachi Magic Wand Attachment. OMG I LOVE THIS THING! I use the Hitachi Magic Wand every day, but every once in a while, I add the attachment. It fits over the head and inserts perfectly snug. I lube it up and it’s like a benevolent alien tentacle bathing me in white light, inside and out. It’s gripping and intense and when I cum, it hurts so good! My vagina grabs on tight and doesn’t want to let go. I yelp when I pull it out after my rockin’ session, phew!